Punjabi singer Sunanda Sharma wikipedia details, biography of sunanda with her family, boyfriend information and date of birth of sunanda sharma.
Sunanda Sharma Biography
|Full Name||Sunanda Sharma|
|Birth Date||30 January, 1994|
|Birth Place||Fatehgarh Churian, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Qualification||Graduation (MA in English)|
|University||GNDU University, Amritsar|
|Occupation||Singer, Performer, Actress|
|Debut Movie||Sajjan Singh Rangroot (2018)|
Body Measurement & Physical Stats
|Height||5 ft 4 in or 164 cm|
|Body Measurement||28-23-30 in|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sunanda Sharma is a famous Punjabi singer who is best known for her song “Patake” released in 2016. She was born on 30 January, 1994 in Fatehgarh Churian, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India. She started her debut as an actress by co-staring with Diljit Dosanjh in film Sajjan Singh Rangroot (2018). She also did her first debut recently in Bollywood with a peppy track “Tere Naal Nachna” featuring Badshah from Nawabzaade (2018).
Sunanda used to perform Punjabi cover songs and publish on YouTube, which gradually received unexpectedly enormous positive response from global audience. Her songs went viral over most social media websites and that is, how she came into limelight. In the way, Amar Audio music company’s producers approached her and created some good projects with Sunanda to bring the best out of her and present her talent at bigger level by properly by professionally recording, promoting, editing, releasing songs.
- Sunanda’s most favourite TV show from her childhood is Aladdin (1992) Disney channel series.
- She signed her debut film “Sajjan Singh Rangroot” without even knowing the script of film.
- She has faced criticism many times but she doesn’t take it negatively.
- Lag Ja Gale is her favourite Hindi song.
- The cover song which brought her to the day she is today, is “Sucha Soorma” originally sung by Kulwinder Billa.
- A legendary folk late Punjabi singer Narinder Biba is her idol atist.
- Jimmy Shergill is strongest actor in Punjabi film industry, she believes.
- She escapes from eating cake, sweets, or fast food to keep herself in better shape.